Welcome to my AuPearce’s Blog. Please feel free to stay awhile and share your thoughts and opinions related to the subject at hand. Comments and suggestions are welcomed.
Angela Pearce is Doctoral Student at Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, AZ. She’s current working on her Doctoral of Philosphy in Psychology with an emphasis on Technology, Learning, and Psychology. She has working in the IT Community for most of her career as a Computer/Support Analyst, Leader, Administrator, and Consultant. She wishes to aid others in becoming a self-expert, to increase their self-actualization, self-efficacy, and construct themselves a better future and reduce the impact that technology has placed on their livelihoods and interpersonal interactions.
- This site addresses various aspects of psychology, technology, and mainstream media.
- Looking to become a better you? Becoming a better you and engaging in self-care activities means you can be a better person for those close to you. You are able to construct and sustain healthy interpersonal relationships with others while living in a digital era. You are able to overcome any uncertainty and unforeseen obstacles and evitabilities that you may face.
- Why is it important to be self-directed, a leader, and set goals.
- Who says that you cannot be an achiever.
- What’s happening in the world today that needs our undivided attention.
- Share you thoughts and knowledge, ask questions, and corroborate and collaborate with others with similar and distinctive interests.
Let’s become better at who we are and what we do. Let our behaviors manifest good will and self-proclamation.